Tuesday 21 March 2017

Best drugstore lipsticks

Today I'm going to share with you which drugstore lipsticks I love the most. Honestly, I only own drugstore lipsticks so I get to choose form my whole collection.

MUA lipstick shade "1" - This lipstick is only £1 and for that reason alone I suggest you check this out. It is one of my favourite lipsticks because it is super long lasting, pigmented and feels like you're not even wearing lipstick. It doesn't transfer much because it is a slightly matte finish and I adore it. The only disappointing thing is that the line as a whole is a bit hit and miss so it really depends what shade you choose.

Makeup Revolution "rebel with cause" - another £1 lipstick that is worth way more. This is not quite as good as the mua one but is still beautiful. It lasts a long time but can be a bit patchy so if you use this I recommend a lip liner and to scrub your lips beforehand.

Rimmel lasting finish "058 drop of sherry" - This is a beautiful lipstick, it is dark pink and shimmery. It goes with most things and eventhough it doesn't have a very long lasting time (despite the name) I don't mind touching up. It doesn't transfer much and has a  metallic finish.

Rimmel Kate "03" - This is a pretty nude lipstick which applies nicely and is long lasting. I honestly got this is poundland which is amazing but they retail for £5.99.

Avon lipstick "In the Buff" - This is a stunning nude shade for pale skin and is my "my lips but better" lipstick. It was literally £2 from the Avon catalogue and I definitely suggest you check it out!

Hope you enjoyed this and it helped! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment