Tuesday 7 March 2017

Winter favourites

Winter is over now and instead of just doing my February favourites, I thought I'd do something a bit different and do some of the products I've loved using over the whole if the winter season.

Soap and glory thick and fast mascara - This is a very hyped up mascara. It isn't the best but it is more natural and for when I don't want to wear much makeup it goes well with the look. It doesn't thicken much but it does lengthen and enhance my natural lashes.

Sleek "bad girl 596" eyeshadow palette - This is a smokey eye palette with a variety of shades. You have a range of greys to greens to blues and purples, so you can't really go wrong.

Makeup Revolution ultra pro glow palette - This is a palette with 8 highlighters n and it is such a nice variety. It is made to suit all skin tones. Some of them are too dark for me to use as highlights (they are used as bronzers/blushes ) so they'd be perfect for darker skin tones.

MUA lipstick shade "1" - this is a stunning dark red lipstick, which I think would match most skin tones. It stays on for a really long time and looks as good as when you first apply it. It is a slightly matte finish which I like because it has little transfer. It doesn't feel drying and I could wear it all day without needing a touch up or lipbalm.

Avon colourtrend lipstick "gold potion" - This is a subtle gold lipstick with shimmer. On a no makeup makeup day I wear this for a unique touch. You can also layer it on top of other products for a metallic effect.

Maybelline super stay lipstick "persistently pink 190" - Firstly this smells like the purple skittles. If that isn't enough to make you want to buy it then just go (joking, please stay lol) It has a matte finish with literally no transfer and it feels very comfortable to wear. This is my all time favourite lipstick and is an amazing colour for winter. I definitely need more shades for the other seasons.

Soap and glory sexy mother pucker "rose and shine" - For when I don't wear much makeup but I want to wear some (can you see the trend) this is nice. It tingles so you know when you are wearing it, but it looks like a clear gloss (slight pink sheen). It also looks lovely on top of other products.

I hope you enjoyed this and make sure to check out my youtube channel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment