Tuesday 25 October 2016

Lush Halloween products!

Every year lush come out with new seasonal products, and I thought I'd try the ones that caught my eye! I only got two bath bombs(its expensive in there) but chose the ones I thought looked the most interesting. When Halloween passes and Christmas time is approaching I will definitely try out some things from the Christmas range. 

*By the way I am not sure if either of these are new or have been brought back from last year*

The first one that I picked out is simply called "pumpkin" and I can't wait to try it!  It looks like a jack o lantern, an orange pumpkin and it smells like autumn. These are £3.95 each and turn the bath orange. The best part is the smell. It smells like warm cinnamon and vanilla, basically home baking.

The other bath bomb that really stood out to me was "Monsters' ball" which looks adorable!!! I couldn't decide between lord of misrule, but this one is definitely cuter! It looks like a little purple monster with one eye and it definitely looks unique. They are £4.25 each and they turn your bath into swirls of blue, purple and pink, almost pastel but still cool enough for autumn! It has 3 different oils in it and cocoa butter, so it is really good for your skin.

They are both vegan and I would recommend either or try out some others from the range, they all looked amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment