Tuesday 14 March 2017

Favourite lipglosses

In this blog post I want to share with you some of m y favourite lip glosses that I recommend you check out.

Tanya Burr's new range - I have the shades "lunch date" and "I found nemo". They have good pigmentation; however they are sticky and don't last for a very long time. I would recommend these if you want pigmentation and don't mind touching up often.

Tanya Burr's old range - I have the shade "smile, dream, sparkle". I don't believe you can get these anymore but they are non-sticky and quite pigmented. It's a shame that Tanya seemed to make the packaging better but the actual product worse.

Bourjois Aqua Laque - I have the shade "06 feeling reddy". These are super pigmented and are completely non-sticky. However I don't think they last very long.

Soap and glory sexy mother pucker - I have the shade "rose and shine". This is a sheer, pinky shade and I enjoy wearing it on it's own or on top of other products. It is plumping and I like how it looks on my lips.

MAC Toledo lip glass - I have the shade "Barbecue". This is a stunning bright orange red colour which lasts for ages. It smells amazing and is very comfortable to wear. I got this as a Christmas present and eventhough I never would've bought it on my own, it is one of my favourite products. I feel like this colour is perfect to wear in any season and I love wearing it. MAC lip glosses are good but the pale shades don't last very long and don't have a good colour payoff.

I hope you enjoyed this and it helped you out! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment