Tuesday 18 October 2016

Makeup and skincare haul!!!

The other day we had a teacher training day and a day off, so I thought it was the perfect time to go shopping!!! So I dragged some friends out to the nearest shopping centre and slashed some cash!(not that much though considering). There's a John Lewis that just opened up nearby so we went there to stare at the makeup we were going to ask for, for Christmas. Y
There's a MAC, Urban Decay, Nars, etc.

So, getting on to what I did purchase, I got 3 liquid lipsticks(whoops!) but when I tried them on it turns out 1 didn't dry down matte, but it is really pigmented so I will still wear it as a gloss. It is the Essence matt matt matt long lasting lip-gloss, shade 03 girl of today. I got one of the MUA luxe velvet lip lacquer in the shade tranquillity, which is my favourite matte liquid lipstick formula ever. This is because it dries super quickly, stays put for ages and is really opaque. The last one I got is from Primark, the super matte liquid lipstick in the shade 07 Kendall, which is actually really good. The only thing I don't like about it is that is has a really long and this wand, which is just not the type I like.

I got 2 packs of cotton pads from Primark (you can get 240 for £1!!!), from Wilkos I got a pack of face wipes, because I love the spotless skin ones from simple but am trying to find a cheaper alternative. Then when I went to pound land there was some micellar water (for £1 obvs). I have never heard of the brand before (dermaV10) but I thought I'd give it a go.

I also got a lipliner, from Primark, in the shade nude because I heard someone on YouTube raving about how nice of a nude colour it was. From collection I got their pressed powder in the shade ivory because whenever I get a rimmel stay matte it breaks and this packaging looked sturdier, for half the price.

I got m&ms form poundland and 2 lush bathbombs. They are both from the Halloween range and I couldn't decide which one, so I got both. I got monsters ball which looks amazing and pumpkin, which also looks really nice and they both smell amazing. I'm sure when I use these it'll get me in the Halloween spirit!!!

Thank you for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment