Tuesday 14 February 2017

Project pan - 28 by 2018 (Eyes)

I thought that, as I have been unsuccessful in the past, I would do another project pan, for the whole year. I am going to try really hard with this one as I want to eliminate any products I don't like/ are too old so I only have good products in my collection. I also feel bad if I waste money and throw away the product so the best way for me to get rid of it is to use it in a project pan. Also, to make sure I don't give up I will do monthly blog posts about it, so I keep the motivation going. I have a wide variety of products and quite a lot, so I will share them with you over 3 blog posts (1 for lips, 1 for eyes and 1 for face products). I made up this challenge myself.

Eyes:
  • Rimmel 5 eyeshadow quad in "022 Brixton brown" - I have had this for ages and only really use 1 shade, I haven't had good experiences with the others but want to give them another chance
  • Seventeen jewel heist eyeshadow palette - I want to use up the gel liner particularly but also want to use the blue eyeshadow a bit
  • Barry m metallic liquid eyeliner in "1" - they don't make this anymore and it is quite old, eventhough this is my favourite eyeliner ever
  • Barry m metallic liquid eyeliner in "5" - they don't make this anymore and it is quite old, I don't reach for it much but it is really pretty
  • Essence pencil eyeliner in "04 white" - this wears off the waterline really quickly so I use it over the lid, as a base
  • Manhattan eyeliner in "plummy" - really pretty shade but I don't use it much, it doesn't last very long
  • Boutique eyeshadow in "forty winks" - I don't think this shade suits me very well but I want to find a way that it works, for me
  • Depotted pink glitter, from makeup revolution's iconic 3 palette - this didn't work for me as a pressed shadow so I depotted it and want to use it more
  • Barry m fine glitter dust in "4" - I don't wear loose glitter much because it is messy so I want to find a way to use this and a look with this that I like
  • MUA eyeliner in "jet black" - this is almost too creamy and doesn't stay on my waterline, I want to find a way to wear this
Hope you enjoyed this and it gave you some project pan ideas!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment