Tuesday 31 May 2016

May makeup favourites

As I'm on a makeup ban, these probably won't change for a while!!!

Today I'm going tell you what my May favourites have been and what I've been obsessed with all month.
My first favourite is the seventeen miracle matte pressed powder (my shade is ivory porcelain). I love this powder because its really creamy, not chalky at all (like the Rimmel stay matte) it has a beautiful finish and lasts a long time. Also the packaging is amazing, you can easily travel with this without fear of it breaking. It costs £3.99 and has 10g of product
My next May favourite is the MUA highlighter in 'pink shimmer'. I have pale, pink undertoned skin so this is the perfect shade for me. It is only £3 and you get 7.5g of product. It is very wearable (I wear it almost every day) and so beautiful.
Another favourite is the 24hour superstay foundation by Maybelline, which I did a separate blog post on, go check it out!!! http://basicallyhannahx.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/maybelline-super-stay-foundation-1st.html
I am in love with the master precise felt tip eyeliner from Maybelline. I did a separate blog post on this as well!!! https://basicallyhannahx.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/maybelline-master-precise-eyeliner-1st.html
The final product that I have found recently and have been loving is the exaggerate lip liner by Rimmel London in 005 'pure'. This is a really pigmented, beautiful lip liner with a really nice texture. It is normally £3.99 in superdrug but I got it in poundworld!!!! I do love a bargain.
Thank you so much for reading, comment feedback!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment