Tuesday 13 December 2016

POUNDLAND, LUSH, PRIMARK AND SUPERDRUG HAUL!!!

Everything has been on sale recently, so people don't have to spend the world on their Christmas shopping. I decided to go out and take advantage of these deals and get some things I've been wanting for a while, but in the end I just got things that caught my eye and weren't too expensive. My mum came with me and we got loads of Christmas presents, some for myself. I think it's best if you pick out your own presents because only you know what you want.

I love poundland, and it was the first shop we went to. I only got 3 things, but to me they should be worth more than £1 each. Firstly I got the makeup gallery acrylic nail polish organiser, which I am using to store lipsticks and my leighton denny nail polish (the £12 one from the Elle magazine).

I also got a pack of 6 deep cleansing nose strips, by dermaV10. Everyone has used to Biore ones recently but I don't see the point in spending that much on them. Therefore I want to try these first before I purchase the more expensive version.

Finally, I got a perfume because I want to start a collection and have heard a few good reviews on poundland perfume. I got the Kappa perfume, which is pink and it's packaging has 2 people sitting back to back on it. It was only a pound so I haven't lost much if I don't enjoy it; and I'm sure a friend will take it if I don't want it.

Then we went into lush and I had to get some more Christmas presents for friends. I already had some and got 2 more bath bombs (rose jam bubbleroon and sakura bomb). I haven't tried anything that I got for my friends and I want to try everything! It was just under £8 for both of them. My mum got me a snow fairy shower gel as a stocking filler, whih was just under £4.

Next I went to primark, I only got 3 things in there. 2 belts: one for me (a beige-cream colour) and my mum got a brown one which had decoration on it. They cost £5 for both (mine was £2). Then I chose a bag for a Christmas present, it was £12 but I don't remember the name.

Finally I went into Superdrug and got a Rimmel London lipstick. Eventhough they had a 3 for 2, I didn't find 3 things I wanted and only got 1. It is in the shade "coral in gold" and it is stunning. It is bright coral-orange with gold shimmer and I can't wait to wear it, especially in summer. I had been looking for a colour like it for a while and this one is perfect!!!

Hope you enjoyed my haul!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment