Tuesday 24 May 2016

Maybelline master precise eyeliner, 1st impressions

I love winged eyeliner. I also love cheap things and getting a good deal, which is why i tend to stick to the cheaper end of drugstore makeup. My previous felt tip eyeliner was from collection and it was £2.99. It was a good eyeliner and did the job in my beginner stage (the tip was a bit thick so it was tricky to get a thin line, especially if you mess up a lot , like me). It was getting old and a bit dry, so i decided to purchace a new felt tip eyeliner. At the time maybelline was on a two for £10 offer which I couldn't resist! (I got the eyeliner and the foundation in my previous post)

It costs £5.99
It has a 0.4mm point
Mine is in black

The eyeliner has a fine point, which I love for a presice application. It applied very smoothly and there was a decent amount of product. It dries pretty much instantly and has a natural look, quite dewy.

I really like this product because it doesn't smudge and even if you do mess up, the tip is so fine that it still looks good.

As you can see in the photo the pigment of this is very strong and it doesn't run out of ink. I would definately recommend this product to anyone who likes eyeliner, because all stages of makeup would be able to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment