Tuesday 13 September 2016

Lush Products

Lush is a great shop, found in many countries, which offers a variety of baths bombs, shower gels, shampoos and now a range of cosmetics and skincare. When you walk into Lush, the smell can be a bit overwhelming, so I'm going to tell you what I think are some of the best and not so great products (that I have tried). These are all my own opinion and it is just what worked and what didn't, for me. I'm only writing about things I have tried, a lot more products are available such as perfumes and shampoos, but I can't review them as I haven't tried them.

Bath bombs: AMAZING!!! There is a massive variety and when you walk into Lush I recommend  you look at everything because sometimes the best bath bombs are the smallest or look the plainest.


Bath oils: There are 4 choices of bath oil in my Lush, which is quite a small one but if you go to a larger one, such as the Lush in Oxford Street, London - there is a huge variety. My favourite (from the small option range I have) is "Mmmelting Marshmallow", which has a lovely peach scent.

Bubble bars: Not that great really, but some are good - it depends on your taste. Personally I think it is a bit pricy, it basically just gives you bubbles and maybe a hint of colour. However some, such as the comforter bubble bar, have a lovely scent that lasts. Also, I would only recommend putting a small amount in at once so it lasts a lot longer and you don't need a lot anyway.

Shower gel: There are many fragrances to choose from but I chose "the comforter" because I love that berry scent. The scent is really strong but vanishes really quickly, so probably isn't worth £5 for 100ml.

Lip scrub: FABULOUS!!! These are £5.50 for a 25g pot but well worth it, in my opinion. You only need a tiny bit at a time and it tastes delicious because it's basically sugar (don't go eating it though!). You probably could make a D.I.Y lip scrub that is very similar, but who has the time for that?

Face moisturiser: Enzymion: Nothing special really, I dislike the scent and it doesn't really do much for my skin, like my regular moisturiser but way more expensive!

Charity Hand Cream: IN LOVE!!! This does have quite a greasy feel to it but softens hands instantly, this is my soft hand secret! Plus it's for charity, £1 for 10g of £3.50 for 100g!!!

Comment if you agree or disagree with any of my reviews and leave your opinions, especially of products I haven't covered, I'd love to hear it!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment