Tuesday 28 February 2017

Best nail polishes

I love nail polishes and a lot of other people do too. In today's post I want to share with you which ones I like the most, and which disappointed me.

Firstly, what I love. I am obsessed with the Leighton Denny nail polish in "sink into mink," everything about it is beautiful. But that's not very surprising with the £12 price point and unless you can get it cheaper (I got mine as a magazine freebie) or you can afford it, there are better things to spend your money on. I won't be getting more shades, but I do enjoy using it.

Some that I enjoy, from the drugstore, are the sinful colours nail polishes. I picked one up when they collabed with Kylie Jenner; I got the shade "mauve on." This colour is stunning, it is a lilac mauve with gold shimmer in certain lights. It wears for ages, even without the topcoat. This is also it's only negative because it damaged my nails slightly when I tried to get it off. It only cost me £2.99 so I would definitely recommend you check out the sinful colours polishes!

Tanya Burr has a range of products now, including nail polishes. I haven't tried the matte ones, so I cant judge them, but I was gifted one from her original formula and I am a fan. The packaging is stunning, I particularly love the gold caps on all of her products. I have "sugar plum" which is a dark purple (one of many in my collection) and it glides on beautifully, with even pigmentation. I would definitely recommend these and they make great gifts.

Hope this was useful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment