Tuesday 22 November 2016

Ciate Nail Polish Review

In the July edition of 'Elle' magazine (I know, ages ago!!!), there were full size bottles of the Ciate London Paint Pots, in a range of shades to choose from. The magazines were on offer for £2.50 and usually the nail polishes are £9!!! It was such a good deal I had to get (at least) one. In the end I got two, in the shades "the glossip" and "amazing gracie".

Firstly, the shade "the glossip" is a stunning bright orangy coral, it is very unique and unusual and I think it would complement any skin tone. It is pigmented, with a good coverage but the formula is quite thin.

The other shade "amazing gracie" is a off-white pink shade and I thought it would look nice on my pale skin tone. However, it is really really pale and I think that might be the reason it is not pigmented. It is even thinner than the other shade I have and the pigment is not good at all. It didn't apply well and I do not recommend this shade.

Sorry it took so long for this review, I had to try them and compare them to my other, cheaper, nail polishes!!! <3
"The glossip" on the left and "amazing gracie" on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment