Tuesday 20 December 2016

Christmas wish list

Christmas is not too far away now, and everyone's getting excited! In today's blog post I am going to tell you what I have asked for, for Christmas. I wrote everything on a list so I don't know who is getting me what and which are going to be in my stocking. I didn't ask for anything really expensive but I do want quite a few things.

I got my friends lush bath bombs/ bubble bars that I picked out for them, each a different one that I thought they would like. When we went shopping we went to lush and they admired the bath bombs, I picked ones that they liked the look of but couldn't afford at the time.

A twenty one pilots jumper is one of the things I really want because I don't have any sweatshirts (the ones you pull over your head) and twenty one pilots is my favourite band, which is why I want some of their merch. I will post photos after Christmas, when I have received my presents.

I also asked for the benefit goof proof brow pencil. I got the mini in a previous Elle magazine edition and fell in love with the way it makes my brows look, so I'm getting a full size version. I don't have many high end products so this will be a good start to my collection.

As I'm into highlighter recently, I asked for the Makeup Revolution pro glow palette; a palette full of 8 different highlighters. It costs £10 which is a really good price, as I don't think I will ever run out or need to buy another highlight (I probably will anyway though!).

On my list I also have some things from amazon. I would love some eyeshadow blending brushes (because you can never blend too much and I want different brushes for different colours, and won't have to wash them every time I use them). I also want the dupe of the artis brushes (because tbh who can afford them) and a dupe of the clairosonic (who can afford that either).

There is also the Dan and Phil go outside book because I am a huge phan.

That is basically all the things on my "main" list but I have a list for things I want, but aren't a priority - such as Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks because I want to try them out but I know they are hard to get. Also MAC lipsticks are on there because I want to try them but not desperately.

I hope you enjoyed this! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment