Tuesday 21 June 2016

Best Naked Palette dupe?!?!?!

Hey everyone, today I'm going to do a comparison post, on the best drugstore dupe of the Urban Decay naked palettes. I have 3 brands: MUA, Makeup Revolution and W7. I will compare price, weight, pigmemtation, texture. Then I will say which one I think is best.

Firstly, the MUA palettes. These are £4 each and contain 9.6g of product. I have the Undress Me which is the dupe for the naked palette. The packaging is very cheap and plasticy, I have already cracked the lid. However, the eyeshadows themselves are really good quality. The only eyesfavourite am not a fan of is the matte black, but most matte black eyeshadows are the same. All of the other eyeshadows are easy to blend and have beautiful finishes. Also the eyeshadows have names, which helps a lot in tutorials.

The next palette I have is 'in the buff' by W7, which is the dupe for the naked 2 palette. This was £5.99 and has 15.6g of product! The packaging is amazing! It is a very sturdy tin, so you can easily take it away without worrying about breaking it. Furthurmore, these eyeshadows are so creamy and blend so easily, its amazing. To make things even better, the eyshadows have names!


Finally, we have the iconic 3, by Makeup Revolution. This palette has 14g of product and costs £4. I was dissapointed by this palette because I can't use the first or second shades, aswell as the copper-gold. The reasons are that the
white is not pigmented enough to show up and the second and gold shades come out in chunks, so they are basically unusable(pun intended).

Overall, my favourites by far are the w7 eyeshadow palettes, they are just my ideal eyeshadows. The texture is amazing, the finish is beautiful and the packaging is a very high standard. I definately recommend them, they are just amazing!!! If I had to choose a second place, it would be the MUA palette. Eventhough the packaging is cheap and there is less product that both of the others, the textures are beautiful. Some of the Makeup Revolution eyeshadows are brilliant but there were too many disappointing lones to make this palette my second favourite.

Thanks for reading and comment down below if you want me to review anything!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment