Tuesday 28 June 2016

Elle magazine June Edition

Normally I don't buy magazines, particually fashion ones but as I was walking past this in Tescos it caught my eye. In it you got a mini Benefit goof proof brow pencil, and the magazine was only £4.10! I had to get it, I was looking for a new brow pencil anyway and even if I didn't read much of the magazine it was worth it just for the brow pencil.
Firstly the outerpackaging in one word: BRIGHT!!! It is a bright coral orange colour which instantly makes it eyecatching, probably the main reason I noticed it (good marketing Elle!) but I was also looking out for it (any 'free' samples draw me in). Basically you cant miss it.

If you are interested in the actual magazine the June edition mainly focus' on fashion and beauty (the main reason I got it was for the benefit sample!) and I also got 2 perfume samples.

The packaging is super cute and I'm going to keep it, with the pencil inside it. 

The product packaging is STUNNING. It looks like metal and the lid is super pretty. It is a mini so you dont get a spoolie on the other side but oh well. The pencil is twist up so no need for a sharpener but you don't get much product.

Overall I really like this pencil and would recommend the magazine just for it! Just remember you can't tell what the shade is, it's a total guess. I am thinking of buying the full size product but it is a lot more money than I would want to spend on a brow pencil, so it really does depend on what you want your money to go towards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment