Tuesday 14 June 2016

Favourite lip balms

Hey guys, today I'm going to share with you which lip balms I've been loving(and wearing tons!!) recently.


                                           As you can see, I have quite a lot of choice!!!
The first lipbalm that I'm currently loving is the Nivea Essential Care (dark blue lid). I got a set of 4they'rea lip balms for christmas, this one is by far my favourite. It's just really simple and has a lovely texture. They are around £1.50.
Next I have more tube lipbalms, which I love for their convenience, they're just great for on the go! These are the Barry M Cor Balmys. I have the shades "Adam and Eve" (left), which is quite a sheer pale pink, it gives a lovely sheen. The second one "Current Bun" (right) is a dark plummy shade. Obviously, it isn't the most pigmented product ever - it is just a lip balm! - but it has a beautiful, wearable colour. I find that berrys are hard to wear, but this one isn't. They are £3.50 each.
The next lipbalm that I'm going to tell you about is (in a tin and it's) the body shop's glazed apple lip balm. They are christmas specials so they are unavailable at the moment. They have a gorgeous smell (funnily, its of apples!) and a really nice texture. They are just great and are £4 each.
The last lip balms that I'm going to show you today are the Nivea Lip Butters. I have 4 flavours: blueberry blush, vanilla and macadamia, caramel cream and raspberry rosé. These are my favourite of all time and they been for a while. They smell amazing and the formula is so good. They are quite thick so they're really good for putting on before you go to bed, you wake up with soft lips! They are about £2 and I really recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment