Tuesday 19 July 2016

Favourite nail polishes

Hey guys, today I'm going to talk about the range of nail polishes that I've been loving recently.

 Firstly, I'm going to talk about the rita ora collab with rimmel, producing a range of nail polishes with fresh, spring colours. Rimmel left them in it's own packaging, so you can tell the brand. I got the shade "878 roll in the grass" which is a lovely turquoise colour. The first coat of this is quite blue but as you build it up, it gets more green.It was £2.99 and you get 8ml of product.

Then I have a maybelline nail polish and it's from their 40 second express finish line in the shade "250". This is a beautiful purple, blue colour with hints of glitter which has a stunning effect on the nails! It has 10ml of product and I got it for £1.99.
Another nail polish I enjoy is the nailsinc polish in the shade "tate" which is a lovely dark red. It has a good pigmentation and formula. It has 10ml of product but I don't know how much it costs (sorry!).






We have a topcoat next, the Barry M matte topcoat. It does what it says on the tin, it makes whatever nail polish you wear beneath it.You get 10ml of product and it was £2.99.
I really enjoy the W7 nail polishes, but particually this pink one in the shade "110 clubbing". It was only £2, and you get 15ml of product! It has a really good amount of pigmemtation and I would definately recommend them.





No comments:

Post a Comment