Tuesday 12 July 2016

Makeup Revolution Blush Palette Review

Today I'm going to do a review (comlete with swatches!) of the makeup revolution sugar and spice blush palette. It has some really bright pink shades, along with a couple of neutrals, a shimmer and a stunning highlight. There are 3 other blush palettes but I thought that this one suited my skin tone the best. I might try some others because this one is so good and it's only £6!!!

The packaging is very sleek and black with rose gold writing. It is very shiny which means you can see fingerprints - one of the only faults I have with it. The mirror is huge and you can do your whole makeup with it, if you wanted to. The pan sizes are quite large too so you get quite a lot of product for the price. The matte blushes have a really nice, smooth texture but the shimmer ones feel a bit sandy; luckily it's mostly matte. Despite this I think that all the blushes and the highlight look good on the cheeks and they feel smooth.

The blushes swatch very well except for the highlight, however I think it was drowned out by the writing. The top row can all be everyday blushes, two nudes and one soft bubblegum pink (that can be buit up if you wanted). The highlight is very intense and has a lavander - pink undertone. The bottom row has more intense shades, I particually like the very left one which is a dark, reddish pink. There is also a coral, a dark bubblegum pink and a shimmery pink, all gorgeous shades.

Overall, I would definately check this palette out if you are interested in some bright pink shades or for the nudes. The price is very reasonable and it is well worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment