Tuesday 30 August 2016

August favourites

I can't believe the holidays are nearly over! It has gone so quickly and I've had so much fun. I'm going to be in year 10 this year and am going to start my GCSE's!!!

Anyway, I'm going to tell you about what I've been loving and reaching for in August.

W7 in the buff palette: Finally I have realised that I love it! It just has a great mix of shimmery shades, I do wish it had a few more mattes though because I love to have a matte as a base in my crease. I did use one of the shades from my Rimmel London 5 palette, the dark brown, as my crease/transition  shade.

Rimmel stay matte primer: I get really oily skin anyway, but in summer I just turn into a greasy mess. This helps a lot, under makeup or even alone, it reduces my pores and my shine, I can't ask for anything more really.

Benefit they're real mascara: I have the mini size and it is just a good mascara, there are some just as good or better at the drugstore but this is the one I have been reaching for recently.

Makeup Revolution sugar and spice blush palette: This highly pigmented blush palette comes with 6 matte shades, one baked blush and one highlighter, all with stunning pigmentation. It is definitely for the fuchsia lovers and you need a really light hand.

Bourjois rouge edition velvet, 02 frambourjoise: This is a really pretty dark pink shade with a lovely smell and the softest texture ever. It doesn't last an awfully long time but wears evenly and isn't too hard to remove. Quite a thin consistency but easy to apply.

Comment below what products you have been loving recently!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment