Tuesday 16 August 2016

Finish 15 by Halloween

I'm going to introduce you guys to a project pan I am taking part in, finish 15 by Halloween. Basically I just want to pan or finish off some products by October 31st, which is a decent amount of time and I'm sure I can get at least a few completely finished off.

Items:
1. Miss Sporty the meow look mascara
2.Natural collection lash build mascara
3.Miss Sporty morning baby cream blush, coral flush
4.Miss Sporty so matte pressed powder
5.Miss Sporty just clear mascara
6.Collection lasting perfection concealer
7.Fruity lip gloss
8.Barry M cor balmy, Adam and Eve
9.Rimmel stay matte pressed powder
10.MUA pro-base colour correcting powder
11.MUA lipstick, shade 14 bare
12.Maybelline baby lips, oh orange
13.Maybelline baby lips, pink shock
14.Makeup Revolution focus and fix concealer
15.MUA lip liner, caramel nougat

I'm not panning all of these because I don't like them (I am panning some for that reason though!), some of them are old and I want to use them up or I just don't reach for them and use project pans to help me actually get use out of all of my makeup.

Comment below if you are doing a project pan or want to start one <3

No comments:

Post a Comment