Tuesday 2 August 2016

July makeup faves

This blog post will tell you all of the makeup products that I have been LOVING in July.

Primark lip liners: I have two shades, Wine and Dark Pink. They are £1 each and are really creamy and they don't move about, I honestly prefer them to the Rimmel ones which I just find to be too thick. I adore Dark pink as it's just a perfect colour for a dark nudey pinky lip look.

Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara: it separates, volumises and lengthens; what else do you want in a mascara? I got it when it had an offer on so it was £5.99, but it normally retails for £7.99.  This is quite pricy if you are on a budget (there are some decent, cheaper alternatives available) but if the price doesn't matter, I would definitely recommend this.

Pure 3 in 1 cleansing wipes: they are from pound world and you get two packs for £1, which is excellent value. They are non-scented wipes that just easily wipe away makeup, and you get 30 for 50p! I got them after a youtuber I watch raved about them and they are great!

MUA highlighter, pink shimmer: I know I've talked about this before but I will rave about it again, it's just amazing!!! It has a holographic shimmer, I can't describe it , it's just amazing and so pigmented!!! When I first got it there was a hard layer on top but when you get it off, it has incredible pigment. Hopefully the swatch will do it justice.

W7 full time lip colour: This is a dual sided lipstick, one side a matte liquid lipstick and one side a clear gloss. I have the shade Angel Dust and it's a stunning dark pink nude(pale skin). The liquid lipstick looks shimmery in the tube but it's completely matte on the lips. The only thing is, don't wear the gloss onto of the liquid lipstick. It makes it move around, ball up and look terrible. However the matte lippie looks great on it's own. It is quite cheap but you only get 6g in total so it isn't actually the best deal. It was a bit disappointing because of the gloss, but it's in my favourites because of the formula of the matte liquid lipstick.

Thanks for reading!!! Comment what product(s) you've been loving recently <3

No comments:

Post a Comment