Tuesday 23 August 2016

What I think of: Primark

As a teenager with little money, I am always on the hunt for a bargain - whether it be for clothes, makeup or anything else really. Even if I am not actually paying for it I still want that accomplished feeling when you get a good deal. I recently discovered Primark, a shop where they sell clothes and shoes for cheap; they also have their own makeup line now.

They always have things on sale so it is a great place if you want a good deal, the clothes generally aren't bad either! There will be something for everyone's taste. You can always find a t-shirt for £2 or some jeans for a fiver! Genuinely their stuff is great.

However, good deals come at a cost. They use sweatshops (not much difference from other highly know retailers, but still to be thought about). If you don't know, sweatshops are factories in LEDCs (Less Economically Developed Countries) where the workers are paid very little for their long hours and put in horrible conditions. A lot of other companies use sweat shops as well, only the really pricy ones don't, so there isn't much difference between buying from Primark and a slightly more expensive shop. I just thought I'd share all of the pros and cons of the shop(in my opinion).

There are not many cons of Primark and overall I think it's a good shop and I would recommend it.

Comment below if you disagree or agree with anything or have something to add <3

No comments:

Post a Comment