Tuesday 31 January 2017

Project pan - 28 by 2018 (Face)

I thought that, as I have been unsuccessful in the past, I would do another project pan, for the whole year. I am going to try really hard with this one as I want to eliminate any products I don't like/ are too old so I only have good products in my collection. I also feel bad if I waste money and throw away the product so the best way for me to get rid of it is to use it in a project pan. Also, to make sure I don't give up I will do monthly blog posts about it, so I keep the motivation going. I have a wide variety of products and quite a lot, so I will share them with you over 3 blog posts (1 for lips, 1 for eyes and 1 for face products). I made up this challenge myself.

Face:
  • Kiss (Wilkos) prime of your life primer - it has a weird texture but keeps makeup on ok
  • Rimmel wake me up concealer in "010 ivory" - it is too dark and thin, so it doesn't cover much
  • Seventeen 18 hour stay time concealer in "extra fair" - it is too light for my face (good for under the eyes) so I mix it with the Rimmel one, it is also quite old
  • Maybelline cover stick in "01 ivory" - thick but when you blend it out it gives little coverage
  • W7 night glow - dupe of the benefit high beam, I just want to get more use out of this because I always forget how great it is
  • Miss Sporty cream blush in "002 coral flush" - cream blushes scare me but this is actually really pretty and I want to use it more
  • Barry m make me blush (doesn't say shade, bright coral) - I don't use it enough and it looks stunning on top of the cream blush, they are similar shades
  • Rimmel stay matte "peach glow" - it smashed into a loose powder, which is what I use it as now, I need little at a time so want to use it a lot
  • MUA pro base prime and conceal powder - it is taking forever to use up, it is a nice powder though you don't get much product for £4
  • Miss sporty so matte powder in "001 light" - it is way too dark for me so I use it as a bronzer, and you don't need much bronzer
  • Nivea tinted moisturiser in "natural" - this is way darker than I thought it would be so I use it as a cream bronzer but for everyday I don't want an intense bronze look
Hope you enjoyed this and it gave you some project pan ideas!<3
("eyes" section will be on 14th February)

No comments:

Post a Comment