Tuesday 24 January 2017

Project pan - 28 by 2018 (Lips)

I thought that, as I have been unsuccessful in the past, I would do another project pan, for the whole year. I am going to try really hard with this one as I want to eliminate any products I don't like/ are too old so I only have good products in my collection. I also feel bad if I waste money and throw away the product so the best way for me to get rid of it is to use it in a project pan. Also, to make sure I don't give up I will do monthly blog posts about it, so I keep the motivation going. I have a wide variety of products and quite a lot, so I will share them with you over 3 blog posts (1 for lips, 1 for eyes and 1 for face products). I made up this challenge myself.

Lips:
  • MUA £1 lipstick in "bare" - it is old and I have little left so I want to finish it off quickly
  • Nivea pearly shine lip balm: I don't like how this looks on my lips and want to get it out of my collection
  • Barry M lipstick in 101 - it is way too pale for me so I use it for an ombre lip look but I don't enjoy using it
  • Fruity lip gloss in "strawberry" - this is so old I don't think they make it anymore but it is an alright shade, so I want to use it instead of throwing it out
  • Flutter lip gloss - a bit like the Nivea one, really shimmer and glittery(I prefer this) but it isn't my favourite look
  • Depotted Maybelline baby lips in "oh orange" - I want to finish what is left of it
  • Primark lip liner in "nude" - it is apparently a dupe of MAC's velvet teddy so if I use enough I will buy myself velvet teddy
Hope you enjoyed this and it gave you some project pan ideas!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment