Tuesday 10 January 2017

Recent Empties

This month I haven't been wearing makeup as much, mostly because I just couldn't be bothered and was super busy, so preferred to spend my time doing more productive things. However, recently I still managed to get some things finished off and I might start another project pan.

Firstly I have two mascaras, that I finally finished. Normally I keep mascaras until they dry out or go bad (I know I shouldn't but I tend to rotate between mascaras anyway), and these two did, but differently. The first mascara is the Miss Sporty meow lash mascara and this was my favourite for a long time. I even repurchased it, which I rarely do because I like to try out new things. This was amazing, even better than the Maybelline lash sensational I thought. It did dry out and wasn't making the same impact to my lashes than it was beforehand so I got rid of it. Overall I would definitely recommend it and it was only £2.99!!!

The second mascara I finally got rid of was the Rimmel rockin curves mascara. It wasn't one of my favourites and I hadn't used it for a while, so I just got rid of it. The curved wand and plastic bristles combined made my lashes disgustingly clumpy, not in a good way. Sometimes I don't mind a mascara that is clumpy, if it makes my lashes thicker but this one was terrible. There were clumps of the product stuck to my lashes and the only way it looked semi decent was if I used another mascara over the top. I wouldn't recommend this one, from my personal experience.

I also used up some body sprays, by impulse. I remember when I was young I used to get them for £2 in Tesco's, but nowadays I've seen them in savers with 2 for £1! Anyway, the one I used up was "very pink" and I have to say it was one of my favourites. I used to have about a dozen of them, but I didn't use them and kept buying more (who can relate?) so I decided to stop spending and start using, now I have about 4. I also have a few mini ones, which I got as a present a while ago and I'm starting to use them up. I do like this brand and would recommend.

I've only talked about 3 things but have done quite a lot of writing lol, hope you enjoyed it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment