Tuesday 3 January 2017

What I got for Christmas!!!!

Before I tell you what I got for Christmas, I am going to put a disclaimer out that I am not trying to brag. If you don't like hearing what other people received then don't read on. I love knowing what other people got and I know some people do, so I am doing it for them.

*I know I got a lot of things and I am super grateful for everything*

Primark handbag
Primark purse
Short boots
Twenty One Pilots t-shirt and jumper
Personalised tree spinner
Electric face cleanser
Counting money jar
Unbranded 'artis' brushes
4 pack of unbranded blending brushes
Mannequin for sewing
"sew many dresses sew little time" book
White Stuff fluffy socks
Lush "snow fairy" shower gel
Zipper earphones (from Tiger)
Thornton's milk chocolate smiles
Hotel Chocolat chocolate drops

Makeup:

Maybelline baby lips vanilla cupcake
Makeup revolution ultra pro glow highlighter palette
Sleek smoke and mirrors set
MAC Toledo lipglass "barbeque"
Avon 3D plumping lipstick "in the buff"
Avon colourtrend lipstick "gold potion"
Avon brow definer "blonde"
Avon eyeliner pencil "black"
Avon liquid eyeliner pen "black"
Avon big and daring volume mascara "black"
Avon gel shine nail enamel "barely there"
(Avon order came with a black clutch bag)


I hope you enjoyed reading this and maybe it helped you out with some birthday ideas - or next Christmas??? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment